I almost forgot today was Monday! I’ve had a great weekend with family and friends, but it’s time to report how well I did on my goals for this past week.
- Kept up with my water
- Worked out every day by taking 2 walks most days
- Did NOT buy myself a candy bar at the check-out lane (This is a big one as I usually buy 2 or 3 and eat all of them within minutes of each other! Yikes)
- Did NOT take myself through the drive-thru after grocery shopping (This is also a big one since I usually “reward” myself by going through to get a burger or some tacos. I actually was about to turn in to the parking lot and at the last second, I changed lanes so I couldn’t!)
- Sent the other 1/2 of the cake I’d made for the Animal’s smash cake pictures to Aaron’s classes (instead of eating it myself!) — it wasn’t the smashed cake, promise.
- Made some chocolate chip cookies about half-way through the week and ate almost a dozen of them on my own (oops)
- Chose sweet tea over water on the day of the Animal’s birthday party (and a lot of it, to boot)
- Still didn’t add in the extra strength exercises I had planned to do
- Keep going with my water
- Keep walking!!
- Really try to do some sit-ups or pushups after my walk
- Focus on how my clothes are fitting rather than the number on the scale