Of course, he was talking about my face. That sounds harsh. I mean the result of my soda binge and the toll it took on my complexion. It was bad, people, really bad. And that was just after three days of non-stop soda drinking.
Yes, I learned the error of my ways. But I think the KEY to my error can be summed up in three statements:
- Soda, while tasty, really isn’t full of good-for-you ingredients.
- If you’re going to have soda, you should at least balance it out with a glass or three of water.
- If it’s that week, and you know you’re going to be susceptible to the Siren call of soda, don’t let yourself or your husband purchase it.
My accomplishments this week:
- No soda
- Took a walk even on the mornings my head was bursting
- Maintained my weight
- Did some of my extended 2 week challenge
Goals for this coming week:
- Actually do the full 2 week challenge workout for each corresponding day
- Lose a pound or two
- Take a nap
What are your goals this week?
“This post is sponsored by Unreal Candy and hosted by Mamavation – a community dedicated to obesity prevention & weight loss for women and I’m writing this to be entered into a giveaway.”