Funny Friday: August 2014
Today’s post is August’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Sanity Waiting to Happen.
1. What? Everyone knows we’re cold blooded.
2. So, we’re out of ice, but we have a snake?
3. Earl, I told you to stop hiding in the freezer. You’re gonna freak somebody out!
4. Is it just me, or do those look like bags of frozen baby snake eggs?
and two bonus ones from my BFF Heather who rescued me as I hit a creative wall:
5. They told me this is where they kept the mice.
6. Oh, you said “boysen,” not “poison.”
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:bakinginatornado, blogging, funnyfriday