September Funny Friday
Today’s post is September’s Funny Friday, a regular feature here published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Stacy Sews and Schools.
1. You guys are idiots – just shoot at the dragon!
2. I can’t believe they stuck me in here with you guys.
3. I thought we were just going to get burgers?
4. Hold on, wait. Please tell me we didn’t go to Jurassic Park.
5. I think I just shot the horse.
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:bakinginatornado, blogging, funnyfriday